New Matt and Karl this week, and I'm rather proud of it.
A couple of new characters. The blonde one is named Kris and the other is named Juana. Dunno if you've noticed so far, but all of the characters' names have come from the starting name options on all the pokemon games.Speaking of Pokemon, me and my buddy Madison (co-writer of Matt and Karl) recently discovered that we both bad-mouth enemy pokemon while playing the games. Not only that, but we also make our own pokemon feel better if they ever lose or mess up. Does anybody else do this? Vote, and we'll find out just how pathetic and lonely my audience really is!
Also, this week I was going to do a new King-dumb Comic, but I realized that I have to draw my entry for round one of Lozer Zone. So expect that next week.
Well, I need sleep. I'm going to be plumbing all day tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment