We just finished watching Shindler's List in American History a few days ago, and I must say, it's now my #2 favorite movie. #1 being Gangs of New York.
And yesterday me and my friends discovered Nazi Zombies on Call of Duty 5, and its definitely the best zombie themed game I've ever played. That said, I suck at it. Nobody wants to be on my team. *cry*

Anyhow, here's this week's comic, and don't forget you have to CLICK TO READ THE WHOLE THING. Apparently there was some confusion last week. I'm looking at YOU, Alex.
This comic is about what happened last weekend when we tried to buy a screen protector for Madison. Its pretty accurate except we were very polite, and instead of screaming we just timidly placed it back on the shelf and left without a word.
But there was much angry muttering on the way home, let me tell you.
No comments:
Post a Comment