I've pretty much spent my whole weekend playing Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core for the PSP, and I must say I'm impressed. Its very fun, the background music is awesome, and the cutscenes are incredible. Sadly, however, I'm afraid that I might almost be done, so I've been stalling.
Dont worry though, I didn't spend the ENTIRE weekend lazing about playing video games! I also spent that time MAKING video games! I've spent about 1/3 of my time this weekend working diligently to get a demo finished of my brand-new game, Ultimate Warrior. Pretty much the premise is that you could, if you really wanted to, immediately fight the final boss. You just wont beat him. So pretty much you have to explore the world, gaining experience and learning new attacks until you feel like you're ready to take him on! Hopefully I'll have a demo for you guys around April, there's still alot to do.
Knowing that I wouldn't have much time, I made a shorter comic this week. This comic is based off a real phone conversation we had in the car with my buddy Alex. The dialogue is about 80% correct, because I had to guess at what Alex was thinking. Click to read the whole thing.
This week is going to be iffy. I've got a huge paper to write for English, plus the other homework I get daily. I'm going to try for a new Matt and Karl, but don't be suprised if you get another short filler comic like this last one.
So until next week, I'm signing off!
No comments:
Post a Comment