4/4/09

Le Yawn

So I've been posting saturday nights anymore because I have no time to post on sundays.

We're making alot of progress on the bathroom, we just replaced the floor after tearing it out to do some plumbing.

Last night I stayed up till 6:30 playing a variety of videogames with friends. I'm running on empty. This explains the random pointless, topicless drivel that I've written above and am sure to write below.

Listening to the new Decemberists album, The Hazards of Love, and I'm very impressed. Here's a little sample

Okay! On to the comic! I've been working on my round one battle for Lozer Zone, but there's no way I could have finished today, so I quickly drew a different comic just so I'd have something to show. Its a pretty short one, and its only mildly amusing, but I dont care.
Well, its time for sleep, good night!

No comments: