3/1/09

Contest

Above is the comic for this week. The link will take you to the Deviantart image, because I havent uploaded this comic into DrunkDuck. It doesnt fit into any of my categories.
Its my audition for a contest called Lozer Zone. In this contest, I enter my original character in, and I have to draw them fighting and losing each battle. This is different, because usually you have to make your character win. The contest is being held by SelectHumor Anyways, hope you like. The colors on the last panel arent quite right, because my computer is darker.

So Friday night I watched Donny Darko with my friends, and let me tell you, it was great. That said, I'm not going to pretend like I understood it. I got a good 80%. If anyone wants to try to explain everything, go right ahead. But what was great about the movie was the fact that, even though I didn't understand it, it was still very entertaining. The complexity, even when it went over my head, made the movie a completely different experience from anything else I've ever watched. Everyone should watch it.

No comments: