2/22/09

It has Begun

SO! Its finally ready! Myles McCoy has launched his SWEET COMIC WEBSITE!

And to celebrate, I've got a coupla' comics for you.

<--Here is the official first Excitement Abounding comic. I have always wanted to start a comic site on a very optimistic note, so that someday, when I'm down and out, I can look back to my first comic and say, "You know what, I was right." And the resulting burst of confidence would be like a jump-start, and I'd start making comics again!

And here's the long-awaited (I hope) 3rd Matt and Karl comic! Click to read the whole thing!

A few more things. If you have already clicked and read these comics, you will have noticed that they lead to a different site. You might also notice that you can join this site and essentially skip over this site, choosing to ONLY read comics from that site. PLEASE DON'T.

First of all, I'm not terribly fond of that site. Its called DrunkDuck, and it seems okay enough, but I'd rather if you'd just read my comics off of it and NEVER GO BACK AGAIN.

My original intention was to use Keenspot, but they have a 500kb cap. This is actually the reason why this has taken so long, for now I have to convert all my comics to the .gif format. And even when they're a .gif (the smallest filetype, believe me, I've tried) they're still too large. So I had to settle with a lesser site.
By the way, special thanks to Clockwork92, my very good friend who has been converting my comics for me with his wonderful photoshop!

Also, the commenting system is bad on DrunkDuck. Its annoying and cumbersome to read comments on my comics when on that site. It also isnt very responce-friendly. So if you want to comment, COMMENT HERE.

Now that that's settled, I'm happy to say that this site SHOULD have a new comic every sunday! I'll post here with a link to the next comic, but if you ever just want to browse previous ones, just click on the icons to the right. Those links will take you to the most recent comic in the series, and from there you can use the next/previous buttons to navigate to the comic you desire.

SO! I'll see you next week with another abundance of exitement!

No comments: