4/19/09

Busy Busy Busy

So Friday we all went to see the Globetrotters in action. I have mixed feelings about it. Yes, they were cool, and yes, they were funny. But I feel like the raw talent that previous generations of globetrotters had has been lost. Aw well.

Saturday a bunch of family came over and we celebrated my little brother's birthday AND had a wedding shower for my cousin and her fiance. It was alot of fun, we played tons of cards and cornhole and the like. I ate way too much food and it was a blast.

Today I have a Student Ambassador meeting which takes up about 5 hours. But I always enjoy myself, and I have to attend every meeting or I dont get to go to Europe, so its not so bad.
So this weekend hasnt been so bad except for one thing.

I GOT NOTHING DONE.

Monday I start driving lessons, which is two or three times a week, I forget. I have a film project due May 1st, and I havent even BEGUN to start filming. I dont even have location contracts. That, and I've got a huge Student Ambassador project that is also due in May. I am swamped, and I got none of it done. And is my neighbor staring at me right now through my window, or is he staring at something else?

Good he's gone. That was creepy.

Anyway, because of my new after school scedual and work and projects, I have to take a week off from comics. My time needs to be spent on getting all this crap done.

That doesnt mean there isnt a new comic today though.

Just click on the image to enlarge it! I am very happy about this comic. I havent drawn a King-Dumb comic in a very long time, and the last one was just plain terrible.
Anyways, sorry to all of you who were waiting with bated breath for the next Matt and Karl, but its going to take a bit longer than usual.

No comments: