4/12/09

Bring'n Every Girl and Boy Baskets Full of Easter Joy.

Happy Easter everyone! Oh and what an Easter it has become. I'm already full of candy, but I still have half a basket and a huge chocolate bunny to go. Yum!

Not a very festive comic this week, don't say I didn't warn you.
So this mini-story we're doing for Matt and Karl is taking much longer than I had originally planned. In the beginning this was supposed to be finished in two episodes, but instead its looking like its going to take five. But STAY TUNED!

I was originally going to have my Lozer Zone Round 1 entry finished by today, but we got a two week extension, so now I can work on other stuff!
Expect a new King-Dumb Comic next week, followed by the Round 1 entry after that.

I am also taking the music off the site. It kinda bugs me and I realized that many of the songs on the playlist are the LIVE VERSIONS, which, in my book, are worse in every way.

Sigh... Spring Break is over. Not only that, but on April 20th I begin my driving school. With that added to the rest of my week, comics will become iffy. I plan on posting SOMETHING each week, but the comics may be sub-par and overly cropped to save time. Ah well.

No comments: