5/16/09

Week 4 Without Comics



So project # 2 is complete, and here it is in really small almost illegible comic form!
Click to read!

So! Originally the plan was that I would be posting a comic next week. Its gonna be iffy.
You see, I still technically have drivers ed for two more days, and I have another project due on thursday.
Worry not, I have a comic half finished from a long time ago, so I might just finish and post it. BUT it might not happen if I get super busy.
Just so you know.

Tomorrow is my final Student Ambassador meet, and on June 20(ish) I'll be flying off to England! And then France! And then Italy!
I'll be taking a million pictures, and I might even set up a twitter to keep you guys clued in.


In other news, I am also considering switching sites. This blog sort of bugs me because of the narrowness of the actual posting area. I'll be testing out a new site, and who knows? Maybe I'll be switching over.

No comments: