ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT UNTIL COMICS!!
And I had another filler comic drawn, but I hate it so I'm going to post other crap instead!
Yesterday I borrowed my buddy Terra's tablet to help with a project I'm doing for English. And so, so practice, I drew like a ton of pictures.

I drew this first one on paint and then colored on gimp.

This second one is entirely gimp, playing with layers

This third one is my very first oekaki post ever.

This fourth one is my second oekaki post ever. It was quickly removed because it wasnt "skilled" enough for two star boards. Also it didnt meet the theme criteria, which was "anime."

Some "SolarBear" asshole left a comment on my first ever oekaki post that said "you ought to spend more time on your art." I would not take this insult lying down, so i quickly whipped this drawing up. It was removed from the site ten seconds lat

er.
Here's a self portrait which served as my fourth oekaki post ever. miraculously this one wasnt blocked.

My fifth oekaki post was done on a "mystical creature" themed board. This was promptly deleted because there were "no humanoid creatures alowed" Its a freaking monkey, jesus. I am currently fighting for its return to th
e board.
This self portrait was posted in a different oekaki board because i was pissed.

I drew this this morning, right after i learned of the most recent of deletions.

This picture acually wasnt drawn with the tablet. I drew it on paper and then colored using gimp and a mouse. Didnt have a date for prom DX

This one also didnt have any tablet involved. You'll notice how amazingly better these are. I just need time.
Aside from these pictures, I also made an amazing video! And the embed is aparently being gay, so here's a link instead! How Gay is That? This video is one of the many projects that i had to do for school that prompted me to STOP MAKING COMICS. So this is a product of these weeks without comics!
Also, you'll notice that there are a bunch of new "Other Comics." I posted all my old comics in there for your enjoyment! Hope you like!
No comments:
Post a Comment